Learn to make fresh paneer and then go a step further and use your spice knowledge with My Curry Club to cook a divine paneer dish to take home. The dish will be confirmed one week before the class but could be paneer tikka, saag paneer or paneer masala.
What happens during you class?
1. Welcome: I will start by getting to know you and your cooking experiences/skills.
2. I will take you on journey through the colourful world of spices; tell you about the combinations, flavours, and benefits of the spices you will use.
3. Prep and Cooking: My teaching methods are at a slow calm pace, with tips & tricks throughout. The main objective is to make sure you feel supported, well instructed, compfortable and most importantly having fun!
4. Re-cap: I will summarise what we have covered and go through any questions you may have.
5. I will be giving you your My Curry Club gift!
6. Showcase the delicious food you have cooked to family & friends and enjoy eating it all.
Have you ever wanted to be your very own Indian cook? To throw away the take away menu and make a better and healthier version of your favourite dish? Then welcome to My Curry Club!
Chef Habiba launched My Curry Club with the mission of sharing dishes that are rooted in age-old culinary traditions with foodies like you!
The classes are designed to enable you to cook delicious Indian meals; not only will you be taking home your own scrumptiously cooked dishes but you will also take home knowledge on how to vary it in different ways to allow you to enjoy the versatility that Indian cooking offers.
Habiba will talk you through the basics of spices and understanding the flavours each spice brings. You will be taught in an interactive and fun class….so roll up your sleeves and get hands on with your cooking…..no special cooking skills needed!